It has been well over one year since we created Trapshooting Online and during that time, our goals have always been simple:
- Connect trapshooters online, and
- Provide a way for members of the community to interact and engage with the sport in ways they’ve never experienced in the past.
As we gear up for the 2013 trapshooting season, we’re taking another step forward. It is with great excitement that we introduce our new Partner Program. There are two areas of focus – the shooters and the clubs/associations who run the shoots. Here is how it works:
Shooters – It has never been easier to take photos and share them with your trapshooting friends. Why not do what you’ve always been doing, but have the opportunity to win prizes and share your photos with our nearly 4,000(and rapidly growing) Facebook fans?
- Simply email or text your photos to photos[at]trapshootingonline.com.
- We’ll post our favorites in a Facebook album for each shoot.
- Winners will be based off of which photo has the most “likes”. Double points are given for each “share”.
- Spread the word to your friends, ask for their votes, and if yours is the most popular, we’ll send you a prize…..and you’ll get some recognition on our Facebook page!
Remember, you can always join the live Twitter conversation by following #TheTrapApp and #Trapshooting on Twitter. Be sure to follow us @TrapOnline also!
**Please note. Voting begins with the posting of the first photo from each shoot. Voting ends at 10pm EST on the Thursday after the shoot has ended. Minimum 5 participants per shoot is required for prizes to be awarded.
Gun Clubs, State Associations, etc
We’re looking to help you market your shoots and increase attendance via our channels (Facebook, email, The Trap App, etc). To help the sport grow, we’d like to work with you to do three things:
- Publish pre-shoot coverage (photos, articles, friendly reminders, etc)
- Share shoot results in real-time as they’re finalized.
- Post pictures of winners and your shooting facility in a post-shoot wrap up article.
All we ask in return is that we receive an ad in your program. Sounds simple, right?!
Please contact us via this page: Contact Trapshooting Online and we’ll be in touch very soon!
Best of luck!