With the trapshooting season beginning to kick off, we thought it would be a perfect time to have another photo contest. We saw a lot of really cool photos last year, but the best of them all was the “shot of the shot” type.
What do we mean by “shot of the shot”? Check out this photo below of Phillip Pendergrass, taken at a high school shoot in Lincoln, NE by his father Carter. Notice how you see the shot string and wad as it approaches the target? Any action photo of the shot, wad, and/or target breaking will get you into the contest!
This contest will certainly test the skills of the best photographers with their professional cameras, let alone the amateur and their smartphone!
The rules are simple.
- Submit your best photo to us by clicking this link and attaching the photo to the form. The deadline is Sunday, March 23rd at 11:59pm EST. Don’t be late!
- Visit the Trapshooting Online Facebook page between March 24th and March 27th at 9pm EST to vote for your favorite photo by clicking “like” and/or “share”. All photos will be posted on our Facebook page in the same album.
- The photo with the most “shares” will win the first place prize and the photo with the most “likes” will win the second place price.
- ***Each photo is limited to one prize in this contest.
- Tell all of your friends and family to vote!
Good luck to everyone!